Conference Travel in the Age of Climate Conciousness
Intro: Long been something on my mind. Not an issue for past few years, but this is the first time back. Supportive employer (and mention BAS policy).
Costs: Wizz Air 2.5 hr each way 108 GBP return
Longer term bookings might be better?
- Train stations are in the centre of cities, easy to access attractions and hotels etc.
- Maximise transfer and what you see - managed to explore brussels for a day
- No nned to deal with
- Beautiful views travelling along the banks of the Danube in Passau
- Early starts!
- Took a day longer to get there so needed a hotel overnight in Brussels
- The ridiculous overnight train
- Issues with Deutsche Bahn bookings - go direct
- Seat 61